CROSS SECTIONAL LINE DRAWING
- Metdek 500 can be used as a residential roofing or commercial roofing, ideal for low pitches and suitable for cladding. Employing a concealed clip system, Metdek 500 is available in Zincalume®, Colorsteel® Endura®, Colorsteel® Maxx® and in Aluminium.
- 500 mm
- Sheet Width
- 515 mm
- Minimum Pitch
- 3° (minimum pitch will increase depending on sheet lengths - please refer to information sheet.)
- Residential, Commercial, Rural, Industrial roofing and cladding
- Roofing and vertically laid cladding
- Manufactured in Auckland. Available from all Metalcraft Roofing branches.
THE COLORSTEEL® RANGE
All colours are available in COLORSTEEL® ENDURA® and COLORSTEEL® MAXX®. Please note colours below are indicative and we recommend you request a steel colour sample from your nearest Metalcraft Roofing branch. The homeowner should be aware that temperatures of dark colours are higher than those of lighter colours. Darker colours will thermally expand more. Thermal expansion of metal roofs is covered in the MRM Code of Practice. The MBIE document on roof cladding advises that noise from thermal expansion is normal and should be expected. Refer to MBIE -Guide to tolerances, materials and workmanship in new residential construction 2015.
New Denim Blue