CROSS SECTIONAL LINE DRAWING
- MC1000 is a very economical commercial profile that can be used as roof or wall cladding. MC750 is also available, identical in profile with one less pan and rib. MC1000 and MC750 are available in Zincalume®, Galvsteel®, Colorsteel® Endura® and Colorsteel® Maxx®.
- 1000 mm
- Sheet Width
- 1063 mm
- Minimum Pitch
- 3° (minimum pitch will increase depending on sheet lengths - please refer to information sheet.)
- Bullnose, Drape and Spring Curving options available
- Commercial, Rural, Industrial roofing and cladding
- Roofing and both vertically and horizontally laid cladding
- Manufactured in Palmerston North. Available from all Metalcraft Roofing branches.
All colours are available in COLORSTEEL® ENDURA® and COLORSTEEL® MAXX®. Please note colours below are indicative and we recommend you request a steel colour sample from your nearest Metalcraft Roofing branch. The homeowner should be aware that temperatures of dark colours are higher than those of lighter colours. Darker colours will thermally expand more. Thermal expansion of metal roofs is covered in the MRM Code of Practice. The MBIE document on roof cladding advises that noise from thermal expansion is normal and should be expected. Refer to MBIE -Guide to tolerances, materials and workmanship in new residential construction 2015.
New Denim Blue