CROSS SECTIONAL LINE DRAWING
- Cover Width
- Sheet Width
- Minimum Pitch
- 3° (minimum pitch will increase depending on sheet lengths - please refer to information sheet.)
- Commercial, Residential, Rural, Industrial roofing and cladding
- Roofing and both vertically and horizontally laid cladding
- Manufactured in Hamilton from March 2019 and Christchurch May 2019. Available nationwide.
- Metcom 965 is a new profile that has been specifically developed for that perfect balance of aesthetics and performance. The wide cover width optimise's efficiencies on-site for large commercial projects and the additional option of having the pan with or without "swages" means the Metcom 965 profile is more aesthetically pleasing when laid as a wall cladding, or for residential and commercial applications.
- Swage Options
- Available with or without swages
All colours are available in COLORSTEEL® ENDURA® and COLORSTEEL® MAXX®. Please note colours below are indicative and we recommend you request a steel colour sample from your nearest Metalcraft Roofing branch. The homeowner should be aware that temperatures of dark colours are higher than those of lighter colours. Darker colours will thermally expand more. Thermal expansion of metal roofs is covered in the MRM Code of Practice. The MBIE document on roof cladding advises that noise from thermal expansion is normal and should be expected. Refer to MBIE -Guide to tolerances, materials and workmanship in new residential construction 2015.
New Denim Blue