CROSS SECTIONAL LINE DRAWING
- Metcom 930 is a unique Metalcraft Roofing profile used primarily in commercial roofing and wall cladding applications. Metcom 930 has excellent spanning capabilities and can be used down to a minimum pitch of 3 degrees. Metcom 930 is available in Zincalume®, Galvsteel®, Colorsteel® Endura® and Colorsteel® Maxx®.
- 930 mm
- Sheet Width
- 1010 mm
- Minimum Pitch
- 3° (minimum pitch will increase depending on sheet lengths - please refer to information sheet.)
- Commercial, Rural, Industrial roofing and cladding
- Roofing and both vertically and horizontally laid cladding
- Manufactured in Auckland and Palmerston North. Available from all Metalcraft Roofing branches.
Metcom930 is a unique Metalcraft Roofing profile used primarily in commercial roofing and wall cladding applications. Metcom930 has excellent spanning capabilities and can be used down to a minimum pitch of 3 degrees. Metcom700 is also available, identical in shape with one less pan and rib. Metcom930 and Metcom700 are available in Zincalume®, Galvsteel®, Colorsteel® Endura® and Colorsteel® Maxx®.
THE COLORSTEEL® RANGE
All colours are available in COLORSTEEL® ENDURA® and COLORSTEEL® MAXX®. Please note colours below are indicative and we recommend you request a steel colour sample from your nearest Metalcraft Roofing branch. The homeowner should be aware that temperatures of dark colours are higher than those of lighter colours. Darker colours will thermally expand more. Thermal expansion of metal roofs is covered in the MRM Code of Practice. The MBIE document on roof cladding advises that noise from thermal expansion is normal and should be expected. Refer to MBIE -Guide to tolerances, materials and workmanship in new residential construction 2015.
New Denim Blue