CROSS SECTIONAL LINE DRAWING
- Metrib750 is a 6 rib trapezoidal profile which is ideal for residential roof and wall cladding solutions. Metrib750 can also be used in commercial wall cladding
- 750 mm
- Sheet Width
- 800 mm
- Minimum Pitch
- 8° (minimum pitch will increase depending on sheet lengths - please refer to information sheet.)
- Bullnose, Drape and Spring Curving options available
- Residential, Commercial, Rural, Industrial roofing and cladding
- Roofing and both vertically and horizontally laid cladding
- Manufactured in Hamilton. Available from all Metalcraft Roofing branches.
Metrib750 is a 6 rib trapezoidal profile which is ideal for residential roof and wall cladding solutions. Metrib750 can also be used in commercial wall cladding.
The minimum pitch is determined by the ability of the roof cladding to discharge maximum rainfall without water penetration through the side laps or flashings. The minimum pitch for Metrib 750 is: 8° after deflection for sheet lengths of 30m. 9° after deflection for sheet lengths exceeding 30m but less than 50m. The above minimum requirement has been calculated assuming peak rainfall to be less or equal to 100mm/hr.
THE COLORSTEEL® RANGE
All colours are available in COLORSTEEL® ENDURA® and COLORSTEEL® MAXX®. Please note colours below are indicative and we recommend you request a steel colour sample from your nearest Metalcraft Roofing branch. The homeowner should be aware that temperatures of dark colours are higher than those of lighter colours. Darker colours will thermally expand more. Thermal expansion of metal roofs is covered in the MRM Code of Practice. The MBIE document on roof cladding advises that noise from thermal expansion is normal and should be expected. Refer to MBIE -Guide to tolerances, materials and workmanship in new residential construction 2015.
New Denim Blue