CROSS SECTIONAL LINE DRAWING
- MC770 is a popular and versatile 5 Rib trapezoidal profile that is used in commercial or residential roof and wall cladding applications. MC770 provides the value of Corrugate whilst being able, by design, to achieve roof pitches down to 3 degrees and is available in Zincalume®, Galvsteel®, Colorsteel® Endura® and Colorsteel® Maxx®.
- 770 mm
- Sheet Width
- 835 mm
- Minimum Pitch
- 3° (minimum pitch will increase depending on sheet lengths - please refer to information sheet.)
- Bullnose, Drape and Spring Curving options available
- Residential, Commercial, Rural, Industrial roofing and cladding
- Roofing and both vertically and horizontally laid cladding
- Manufactured in Hamilton. Available from all Metalcraft Roofing branches.
THE COLORSTEEL® RANGE
All colours are available in COLORSTEEL® ENDURA® and COLORSTEEL® MAXX®. Please note colours below are indicative and we recommend you request a steel colour sample from your nearest Metalcraft Roofing branch. The homeowner should be aware that temperatures of dark colours are higher than those of lighter colours. Darker colours will thermally expand more. Thermal expansion of metal roofs is covered in the MRM Code of Practice. The MBIE document on roof cladding advises that noise from thermal expansion is normal and should be expected. Refer to MBIE -Guide to tolerances, materials and workmanship in new residential construction 2015.
New Denim Blue