CROSS SECTIONAL LINE DRAWING
- EPS core
- The Metalcraft Insulated EPS Panel is a stressed skin sandwich panel, comprised of pre-painted steel skins continuously laminated over a fire retardant treated Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) core. EPS core, whilst having a fire retardant additive is not fire rated.
- Auckland, Available Nationwide
- Wall cladding, Roofing depending on application. Contact Metalcraft Insulated Panels for more information
- SHEET LENGTH:
- 15m un-piloted truck, longer lengths available depending on freight restrictions to site
- End lapped upto 16m then step joints required
The Metalcraft Insulated EPS Panel is a stressed skin sandwich panel, comprised of pre-painted steel skins continuously laminated over a flame retardant treated Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) core. The EPS core, whilst having a flame retardant additive is not fire rated.
Metalcraft Insulated EPS Panel can be used in horizontal or vertical applications and with a range of colour, joint and profile options, it can meet the functional and aesthetic requirements demanded by a variety of facilities such as Sports Centres, Commercial premises, Offices, Warehouse and Factories.
Metalcraft Insulated EPS Panel's range of colours, joints and profiles deliver a first class finish inside and out. The panels can be joined with a standard slip joint or a tongue and groove type joint. It allows for easy and rapid installation whilst providing greater strength in walls and a clean, smooth aesthetic look.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Thermopanel is a stressed skin sandwich panel, comprised of pre-painted steel skins continuously laminated over a fire retardant Polystyrene (EPS) core.
The EPS core has a flame retardant additive. ThermoPanel is available is a range of colours with a variety of profile finishes, providing greater strength in walls and a clean, smooth aesthetic look.
• A reduction of wet trades
• Efficient concealed fixing system
• Ease of cutting and trimming on site
• Minimal mess on site
• Compatibility with openings and design elements of the building
COLORSTEEL® COLOUR OPTIONS
Standard colour is Titania to both sides. All colours are available in COLORSTEEL® ENDURA® and COLORSTEEL® MAXX®. Please note colours below are indicative and we recommend you request a steel colour sample from your nearest Metalcraft Roofing branch. The homeowner, client should be aware that temperatures of dark colours are higher than those of lighter colours. Darker colours will thermally expand more. Thermal expansion is covered in the MRM Code of Practice. The MBIE document on roof cladding advises that noise from thermal expansion is normal and should be expected. Refer to MBIE -Guide to tolerances, materials and workmanship in new residential construction 2015.
New Denim Blue
Thermopanel is not just for controlled environments, the panel can be used as exterior and interior wall panels.
INNER SKIN OPTIONS
Thermopanel® has a fire retardant EPS core and is available with a range of colour and ceiling profile finishes.