Personal Access Door
- Metalcraft Insulated Panel Systems is proud to be offering personal access doors, these are suitable for sheds and garages and have been manufactured from locally sourced steel from New Zealand Steel.
- Auckland, available nationwide
- FRAME OPTIONS:
- Full frame or no bottom frame options available
- Opening in and out with both RH and LH options
- Door and frame 28.1Kg. Packed weight 44.4Kg
35mm Sandwich panel consisting of two COLORSTEEL® ENDURA® 0.59/G300 steel skins, laminated to a Flame retardant EPS core, compliant with AS1366. External colour options as per from the colour range. Internal colour is a matching COLORSTEEL® ENDURA® grey backer.
Proprietary aluminium extrusions 6060-T5 alloy. Powder coated to match. Heavy duty wall thickness at hinge location. Rubber weather seal. LH or RH ( reversible ) open outwards and open inwards options for PA Door With Full Frame. LH or RH ( To be specified when ordered) for PA Door with no frame. Corner gussets for mitre reinforcing
Door and frame 28.1Kg Packed weight 44.4Kg
LOCK AND HANDLE
Commercial grade entry lock Satin chrome lever action.
Timber crate and cardboard protection.
Mardeco doorstop/holdback is a recommended optional extra.
Heavy duty stainless steel 3 per door leaf.
COLORSTEEL® COLOUR OPTIONS
Personal Access doors are available in 20 standard colours in COLORSTEEL® ENDURA® from New Zealand Steel and are also available in ZINCALUME® from New Zealand Steel. Other COLORSTEEL® ENDURA® colours are available by request at a small additional cost. We recommend checking your chosen colour against an actual sample of the product before purchasing as varying light conditions and limitations of the printing process affect colour tones. Colour brochures and steel swatches are available on request.
New Denim Blue