MetecnoSpan has a PIR Core. It is a lightweight panel system incorporating a trapezoidal external roofing product manufactured in 1000mm cover panels for roof systems with a minimum pitch of 3 degrees. Unlike single skin metal roof profiles, the strength of panel construction permits exceptional spans requiring fewer structural supports.
Indicative 3D Render image of Thermopanel EPS FR below:
The composite sandwich panel construction also maintains insulation values, which aids in preventing condensation. MetecnoSpan is manufactured from New Zealand Steel coil and offers a choice of colours for the external skin. MetecnoSpan panels are available in a range of thicknesses as well as three different finishes for the internal face. MetecnoSpan can be used in either wall cladding or roof applications.
Durable and aesthetically attractive, MetecnoSpan wall and ceiling panels provide high thermal resistance, mechanical resistance and dimensional stability.
Fire Resistant Core
- Quick to Install
- Strong Colorbond Steel Surface - High Tensile steel
- Non ozone depleting
- Panel Width: 1000mm
- Panel External Facing: 0.42mm high tensile COLORBOND® steel Titania colour standard.
- Panel Internal Facing: 0.50mm CP Grade Prepainted Galvanised Steel. Titania colour standard.
- Panel Core: PIR
- Fire Resistant: Yes
- FM Approved: Yes (MetecnoSpan is manufactured by our sister company: Metecno in Brisbane who is the FM Approved product owner)
Panel Thickness (mm) 40 60 80 100
‘R’ (m2K/W) 2.3 3.2 4.2 5.1
- AS 1530.3 Indicies
- Heat Evolved Index 0
- Smoke Developed Index 1
- Spread of Flame Index 0
- Ignitability Index 0
- BCA Group 2
- BCA Part J Compliant
- FM Approval: (MetecnoSpan is manufactured by our sister company: Metecno in Brisbane who is the FM Approved product owner)
- FM 4471 External Wall and Roof Endurance Standard
- FM 4880 Approved Class 1 Unlimited Height
Exhibition and Convention Centres
Retail and Showroom Premises
Sport and Cultural Buildings
Education & Govt
What is PIR?
The PIR core is manufactured by mixing two chemical streams with appropriate catalysts and a blowing agent, Pentane, which has zero ozone depleting potential. Polyisocyanurate (PIR) is rigid polyurethane foam that can be used in the manufacture of, either flat panel or profiled panel solutions, to meet a variety of applications where a light weight insulated fire resistant panel solution is required.