MetecnoPanel is a lightweight sandwich panel with a built in PIR fire resistant core.
MetecnoPanel employs a specifically designed labyrinth joint to ensure excellent insulation to insulation contact. The MetecnoPanel metal to metal joint on each side has been engineered to ensure positive sealing in cold storage applications. MetecnoPanel is available in a variety of thicknesses and three different finishes.
Durable and aesthetically attractive, MetecnoPanel wall and ceiling panels provide high thermal resistance, mechanical resistance and dimensional stability.
Indicative 3D Render image of MetecnoPanel (PIR) below:
- Fire resistant core
- Non ozone depleting
- Panel Width: 1100mm Cover Width: 1100mm
- 0.6mm Internal, 0.6mm External
- Panel Core: PIR
- Fire Resistant: Yes
- FM Approved: Yes (MetecnoPanel is manufactured by our sister company: Metecno in Brisbane who is the FM Approved product owner)
Panel Thickness (mm) 50 75 100 150 200
‘R’ (m2K/W) 2.4 3.6 4.8 7.1 9.1
- AS 1530.3 Indicies
- Heat Evolved Index 0
- Smoke Developed Index 1
- Spread of Flame Index 0
- Ignitability Index 0
- BCA Group 2
- BCA Part J Compliant
- FM Approval: (MetecnoPanel is manufactured by our sister company: Metecno in Brisbane who is the FM Approved product owner) FM 4880 Approved Class 1 Unlimited Height
- FM 4881 Approved Class 1 Unlimited Height
- Food Preparation Areas
What is PIR?
The PIR core is manufactured by mixing two chemical streams with appropriate catalysts and a blowing agent, Pentane, which has zero ozone depleting potential. Polyisocyanurate (PIR) is rigid polyurethane foam that can be used in the manufacture of, either flat panel or profiled panel solutions, to meet a variety of applications where a light weight insulated fire resistant panel solution is required.